Senin, 18 Juli 2011

FRIEND IS A SHIP

Friend is like a ship. You drive it yourself to Pacific Ocean or to Hindan Ocean. Other words, you choose your own friend. Where your friends go, that where exactly you will go. But that’s not what im goin to talk about. I wanna talk about something different, something that deviates enough.

I’m goin to university soon, so does with my friends. GUYS !give yourself a time for friends. It wiil be hard later when you don’t give a time. Yeah yeah yeah, you said that your mom gonna angry or you said “I can’t go home too late”. Man, it’s 2011! and you still give a damn fuck like that ?. OUT OF MY MIND.

Yeah, I just think. What will gonna happen next ??will we still be a friend or become a newbie each other. Well I’m not sure we still can laugh together like we used to, hugging and kissing, caring and joking. We’ll just see. You can’t avoid, that friends are important. Sometimes and somehow, you will need they help. You will need them. Besties are important because they are God’s helper to keep you strong.

Old people said that high school friends are the best than your other friends -DK

2 komentar:

Stevia mengatakan...

I found great valuable friends wen I was in uni :)
good luck in uni life!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

ravinakatriana mengatakan...

wow, big thanks for the support !
well have a great uni life for you too, by the way i have follow your blog. GOOD FASHION ! :D