Senin, 19 Desember 2011

FELIS CUMPLEANOS

Hola !buenas noches !
So while waiting my boyfriend swimming, i'm trying to write a new post with his ipad !hehe.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN !
Fianlly it come to a day when your birthday hehe. I honestly was watching tv and without i realize it was twelece a.m already !

I wish you healthy. DO NOT FORGET TO EAT. Cause once again i want you to be fatter, hehe.
I wish you success on your major. DO NOT FOLLOW ME ! Congratulation that you are doing your dream major, D !
I wish lot of good things in your life, i can't write down one by one for you. But one thing you should note, I GOT PLENTY OF GREAT WISH FOR YOU.

And remember, ieven you don't celebrate your birthday with cake, baloon, and boyfriend. It is never matter, cause you can buy them !what matter is a wish, cause you never can buy them.

So done with my ipad testing, it work well. See you ont the next post. And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELVI, make it kickin !

5 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!
[url=http://acnetreatments250.blinkweb.com/]Acne medication[/url]

Anonim mengatakan...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you just can do with a few % to force the message home a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Anonim mengatakan...

Habt ihr jede Rücksicht auf alle mit der übersetzung Ihrer aktuellen Website in den Sprachen Franz?sisch? Ich kenne einen mehrere übersetzer hier was helfen würde, werden Sie tun es für keine Kosten, wenn Sie in Kontakt mit mir aufnehmen wollen.

Anonim mengatakan...

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Anonim mengatakan...

cool thanks for Reisadvies sharing! btw are there feeds in your blog? I want to add them to my reader Finnaly i discovered your postkeep blogging Damn ! I simply found a mistake within your website! See if css is managed right!